I'm just a girl trying to find her own custom groove in this world without bending to the expectations of others.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Tuesday Scrapbook Layout

WATER BOY

A different take on AC's "Show and Tell Tuesdays" is going to be my "Tuesday Scrapbook Layout" This twist on the show and tell came after the brutal discover that besides not having anything fun to post, likewise, I have nothing interesting to share via show and tell. So, here is the first layout. I wanted it to be titled Water Baby, but I ran out of room.


10 comments:

Smerdyakov said...

Is that a baby thong he's wearing?!

Martie said...

Awww.....AC doesn't know anything about babies...that's a baby bikini! Adorable, naive!

Michelle said...

It's swimmy diapers. A requirement in all public water areas. Do you have a thong, AC?

clew said...

D'awwwwe! Can't wait to see the widdle beebee!!!

Smerdyakov said...

what happens in assclown's bedroom stays in assclown's bedroom.

Lori said...

How darling! I love to scrapbook...but it has to be on hold until other projects get finished. (MUCH sewing lies ahead for me!)

He sure is a little cutie!

Joy said...

How adorable!

AC, let's keep it that way shall we? No need to muddy up our minds with what you keep in your bedroom...much less what even happens in there. :D

Nelly said...

What a GREAT idea!!! I think I'm gonna post pages on Tuesdays too!!!

Smerdyakov said...

Don't forget about the quarter. It's a rule.

clew said...

P.S. You suck. ;)