I'm just a girl trying to find her own custom groove in this world without bending to the expectations of others.

Monday, February 06, 2006

First Time for Everything

This is the first tag I have played along with. Works out nicely, because I have nothing worthwhile to post anyway.

Four Jobs that I have had:
1) Advertising Coordinator for Blue Cross & Blue Shield
2) Video Store Chain Manager
3) New home construction/designer
4) Loan Officer

Four Movies I could watch over and over:
1) Good Will Hunting
2) Fried Green Tomatoes
3) Mr Smith Goes to Washington
4) Princess Bride

Four places in the U.S. I like:
1) Mackinac Island, Michigan
2) Denver, Colorado
3) Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
4) Sanibel Island, Florida

Favorite places I have vacationed: (Sadly, besides Canada, I've never been out of the country)
1) Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
2) Sanibel Island, Florida
3) Denver, Colorado
4) Savannah, Georgia

Four t.v. shows:
1) The First 48
2) Trading Spaces
3) Unsolved Mysteries
4) ER

Four favorite dishes:
1) Stuffing - that could be a meal alone
2) Crab Rangoons - again, an entire meal for me
3) Wet Burritos
4) Chicken & Broccoli Pasta Alfredo

Four places I would rather be:
1) Anywhere tropical
2) Cuddled up in bed with a good book and no work to do
3) Scrapping with Clew
4) Out anywhere with Molly

Four sites I visit daily:
1) My personal bank
2) The blogs and my mail
3) The MLS
4) Stocks

Four people I will tag:
1) Rebecca, cause she always participates
2) Nicole, if I ask real nice, she can't refuse. ;)
3) Joy, cuz you seem fun
4) Anonymous Coward, just to see if he'll lower himself to our shenanigans and play along.

Clew tagged me.

6 comments:

clew said...

Crap, I forgot about crab rangoons! ;) Wassa matter with me?

Rebecca said...

Hey Thanks! I haven't been tagged in ages. :) I'll post mine tomorrow since I already posted for today, okay? :)

"How ya like them apples?" ;)

Joy said...

NNM that was my first tag ever! :D Thanks girlfriend!

Nelly said...

How's your hand?

Michelle said...

This was my first time participating in a tag too. It came at a pretty convenient time too because I had nothing to post.

My hand is doing much better now, thanks Nelly. Still sore on occassion, but I pretty much have full use of my hand again.

Thanks to my tags for playing along!

Rebecca said...

I answered it Miss Naive.... ;)