I'm just a girl trying to find her own custom groove in this world without bending to the expectations of others.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Chad the PT (aka Hands McGee)

I think I'm in love with my new physical therapist, Chad.

I finally broke down and saw the doctor about my neck and after an x-ray of my spine, he prescribed physical therapy for as long as necessary. Did you know that in order to get a picture of the top of your spine, the x-ray needs to be taken through your open mouth? That was not a pretty pose.

So, therapy started today and Chad stretched and pulled and massaged my neck and then he placed his hands on the back of my head and applied continuous pressure to a certain area and made my headache disappear. Then, right before I left, I got another massage. I had to resist hugging the guy before I left.

Oh yeah, he's cute too!

4 comments:

i used to be me said...

yummy!

clew said...

Hmmm. ;D

Martie said...

While you had a cute p.t., I, too, had a cute e.t.(exercise technician) here with me. His name was Drew and he's coming right to the house and it happens on the days that you go to p.t.! ;)

Rebecca said...

Aaaah. There are few things better than medically required physical therapy, ESPECIALLY with someone cute. It's almost like, a date!!! Well, a fantasy date. But still - lots of fun!!! ;)