I'm just a girl trying to find her own custom groove in this world without bending to the expectations of others.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Mod Podge

I've been wanting to take on this new project for a while now - well ever since my hand surgery - and I decided this weekend was the perfect time. The letters are made of pressed wood and you decorate them with scrapbook paper and embellishments. The secret is in the Mod Podge glue. Most people do their kids' names in coordinating colors for their rooms; but I thought that would be too predicatable, so I made something for my bar.

I took all this stuff....

And turned it into this. It was so much fun!

6 comments:

clew said...

You suck. ;)

Martie said...

This is so cool.....I thought you said you were going to do Drew's name.....changed your mind, huh? I love it!

Rebecca said...

You are so crafty - I'm openly envious. I SUCK at that stuff.

Wanna do one for my bar??? ;)

Itchy said...

I love that! They are soooo cute. I may have to do something like that with some of my left over scrapbooking paper and stickers....

Lori said...

How cool! I can't wait until I have some time to work on my scrapbooking...lucky you! It looks awesome!!!!!

Nelly said...

How sweet!