I'm just a girl trying to find her own custom groove in this world without bending to the expectations of others.

Friday, February 03, 2006

Come Visit Me

Over at this blog today. I'm blogsitting for a fellow blogger and have the chance to be someone I'm not. Or rather, someone I'm uncomfortable being. It's much more exciting over there and you'll all realize just how boring I am if you return.

I can entertain you with a tap dance.

Right, shuffle-ball-step, shuffle-ball-step, toe tap
Shuffle-ball-change,
Left, shuffle-ball-step, shuffle-ball-step, toe tap
Shuffle-ball-change...
Right, shuffle..............ball.........step,
Cough, cough wheeze, cough,
Shuffle.........................................
Ball....................................
Step...........................
Cough, toe tap, toe tap, toe tap,
Top hat finish.
Heh, huh, heh, huh, heh, huh
Wheeeeeeze.

Maybe not.

8 comments:

Bougie Black Boy said...

...and you're the best Assclown! Glad you are out of your social norm

Spin_Doc1 said...

Flap, heel, heel, scuff, heel-toe-heel step

clew said...

WOW! You can really bust-a-move!

clew said...

p.s. Tremendous guest hosting. I couldn't be more proud of you!

Lori said...

Hey, I happen to like you AND your blog!

Martie said...

I like your blog better than AC's!......shuffle, ball, step, heel, toe, etc, etc......little seagull (hugs)!

Joy said...

Girl, you were magnificent! :) (Still are!)

Cheryl said...

Brings back memories... tap lessons at 6 years old: Hop shuffle kick, tap step ball change.

Feel better. Hope the hand continues to heal nicely.