I'm just a girl trying to find her own custom groove in this world without bending to the expectations of others.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Update

This is Martie with an update on Naive.....she is now home from the surgery and doing very well. They removed a cyst from her finger and fortunately the shaft wasn't damaged that we know of at this point. She is going to be resting and taking it easy for the rest of today (Mother's orders). We will keep you updated further when we have new news!

8 comments:

Lori said...

Thanks so much, Martie! It's good to know that naive is doing well AND...that she is resting! Wish my mama was closer.

Tell her I am thinking of her and wishing her a speedy recovery. We'll be waiting for when she comes back.

Hugs to you both!

clew said...

All my love!!!!!!!!!

Smerdyakov said...

She better hurry up and get better. The house isn't going to clean itself.

Martie said...

No AC it won't.....that's what she has me for! Mom's are good at everything!!

Rebecca said...

Please tell her that I said "Hi!" :)

clew said...

Dang Martie, if I get some surgery done will you come clean my house? Man that'd be SO worth it!!!

Nelly said...

Wishing you a speedy recovery Naive!!!!

Martie said...

Hey ladies....maybe we're onto something here....I could start a new business called "Have Mom Will Travel" ane I could go from state to state and city to city just to help everyone that has surgery, illness or injuries! What do ya think? LOL