I'm just a girl trying to find her own custom groove in this world without bending to the expectations of others.

Friday, January 20, 2006

OY!

Well, I felt pretty good yesterday as my hand was numb until 10:30 pm, but today it really hurts. The good news is that my tendons looked good and I probably wont need any therapy. The cyst was not caused by an injury to the tendon shaft, but was growing independantly. I'll have the pathology results on that in 10 days or so.
Today, I just plan on laying around. Be back soon.

9 comments:

Martie said...

My little girl......sorry!:(

Smerdyakov said...

Glad you're back, but I still think that you can clean with one hand.

clew said...

Hey stinkweed .. Good to hear you're on the mend. I've been swamped here and havent had a chance to e you but I've been thinking about you. Get better fast!

~::~ XOXOXOXOXOXOXO ~::~

p.s. seeing this pic of you really makes me miss you. Butthole.

Bainwen Gilrana said...

Rest up and get better soon!

Cheryl said...

Man, those things always hurt worse after the heavier drugs wear off. You take care of yourself--I've got you on the prayer list.

Michelle said...

Thanks for all the caring thoughts. I can't wait to be back full time.

AC~ I bet I can kick your ass one-handed too!

Nelly said...

Yay! A picture!! I gotta lose a little more weight before I post a pic of myself.

Glad to hear you won't need any follow up on your hand. You look comfy cozy there and I hope you are taking it easy!

Rebecca said...

Looks like a big ol' ouch. :(

Hope it feels better soon...

Lori said...

Hey...you have a smile on your face, so that's a good sign! I'm glad to hear that everything went well and that you are on the mend. Don't overdo. We'll all still be here when you get better!