I'm just a girl trying to find her own custom groove in this world without bending to the expectations of others.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

TRICK and Treat

Here's my little Dalmatian boy. I went as Cruella DeVille, but the only digital pic we took didn't turn out very well and I successfully cropped myself out. :) I got plenty on my 35mm though. Never fear, I did leave myself in the next picture of a party we went to on Saturday night.

~Picture deleted~

Don't we look, ummm, naughty?

~Picture deleted~

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Love the costumes!! How funny!! Cute puppy. ;-)

clew said...

Look at Mr. Naive-no-more ...

PIMP DADDY - LOL ...

Martie said...

Not too worry....I have a great pic of you and puppy that I'll try and post soon. I like the PIMP, BTW!

Rebecca said...

Very cute picture of the puppy! ;)

And check you out with Big Daddy Pimp! :) Very fun...

Lori said...

Darn it! How did I miss it??

I'm staying tuned for another rendition.....!