I'm just a girl trying to find her own custom groove in this world without bending to the expectations of others.

Friday, November 11, 2005

Missing in Action

I've been MIA for the last several days compliments of a wacked DSL line. The phone company has been out to fix the exterior problems but claims there is still a problem in the house. Hmmm, might be due to the fact that the heating guy accidentally cut through the line last year when he was doing some duct work. My husband spliced it as best he could, but I'm sure the connections are not quite right and the sure cause of my stress and angst online. The service tech gave us some special connectors which "fell out of his truck" he said, so we could fix the splice the right way and until we do, my connection is very slow and I get kicked off and frustrated regularly.

This morning seems to be a little better so I'm going to try to catch up on everything I missed. I will post something of consequence at a later time.

1 comment:

Martie said...

I wondered if you had become very busy and forgot to tell me about it. XOXOX