I'm just a girl trying to find her own custom groove in this world without bending to the expectations of others.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Brought to You by the Letter "T"

Chesneygirl had this on her blog the other day and assigned me the letter "t"

Here's how it works: You take your assigned letter and then write 10 words that start with that letter and explain why they are important to you. If you wanna play, let me know in the comments and I'll assign you a letter.

TIME: Time is very important to me. I appreciate it's value very much and I hate to waste it.

TRUST: Equally important, it is very hard to regain once it's lost.

TRUE FRIENDS: There is nothing like the comfort of a good friend.

TOWANDA: AKA, Clew. She's more important to me than I can ever describe.

TREE: Well not all trees, but the weeping cherry tree that I planted in memory of my son Owen. I don't sit by it everyday, but I would be very upset if something happened to it.

TOM: My step dad. He's important to me because he is so important to my mom.

TASTE: Never really thought about that one, eh? But it's pretty important. Life would be pretty bland without it.

TOP SOIL: At the present time as we are putting a lawn in and battling very sandy conditions without it.

TALKING: Talk therapy with a friend is the biggest stress reliever in my life.

TRIALS: Although they are no fun to endure, they do tend to make you aware of the good stuff in your life.

TRIUMPHS: Coming through the trials a whole new person.

Look at that. I didn't think I'd make it to ten and I somehow ended up with eleven. At least I didn't have TALLYING listed here as something important to me.

18 comments:

clew said...

LOL on tallying - you're too funny...

Loved your list, sistah (and thrilled I was included!) I'll be posting mine later this morning (I hope!)

Loveys!

chesneygirl said...

*T*errific list, lady! ;)

*T*hanks for playing along!

Joy said...

What a great "T" list NNM! You're awesome! *hugs*

Renee said...

Great 'T' list!

Martie said...

A wonderful list. And I was suprised to see Tom's name on the list. Thank you for that. I want to play....can you assign me a letter?

Michelle said...

Martie~ How about the letter D. And if you're still on, I do need your babysitting services this afternoon.

Dribbler~ Now you didn't say you wanted to play, but I'm giving you the letter S just in case you need something to post about. And I'm giving you S so you can use Sex as number one on your list. :)

Joy~ No letter for you? Come on, where's your sense of adventure?

Spin_Doc1 said...

Recently someone told me my blog was too depressing so I need a letter.

Rebecca said...

Beautiful tribute to Owen...and aptly chosen - a "weeping" Cherry tree. Hmmm. Did you realize that when you planted it?

Great list!!! ;)

Rebecca said...

PS: I wanna play! I wanna play!!! ;)

Joy said...

Hmm.....I smell a dare. I never back down on a challenge. ;) Alright NNM, I'll play too.

Michelle said...

IJM~ How bout the letter M.

Spinner~ L for you.

Rebecca~ You get B.

Ok Joy~ That's better. Go for A.

Wayne~ Hi and welcome. Even a poor cactus will die eventually without some water and love.

Bainwen Gilrana said...

Interesting game! I want to play. :-)

Bainwen Gilrana said...

(Just please don't assign me Q or X!)

clew said...

Hey, guess what! I killed a cactus just recently. It took a whole year and a half but I did it. Stubborn things ...

Michelle said...

Bainwen~ How about Q? LOL, Just kidding. Why don't you take the letter P. That's semi-hard.

Clew~ They get all spongy and wrinkled don't they? LOL

E. said...

Nice list. I am totally with you on talking. I thank God for my mom and my best friend -- hours and hours of free therapy.

Your tree explanation made me mist up. I can see why that tree would be so very important to you.

Cheryl said...

Towanda? That's too funny! Great list--I asked Rebecca for a letter.

Anonymous said...

Oh great list! I played this game Twice. 'L' and 'V' 'T' is a good letter, too.

Just my luck to find another *really* interesting blog to bookmark just when I'm trying *really* hard to reduce my blogging time. :)