I'm just a girl trying to find her own custom groove in this world without bending to the expectations of others.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I'm guest host over at Joy's blog today while she is unable to be an active participant. This is the second time I've had the honor blog-sitting in my brief blogging exeprience. It's liberating and stressfull all at the same time. I suppose if you don't post for a week or so, your blog goes stale and you lose traffic. So, what should I do while I'm gone for a week in April? Let things fizzle out until I return or turn the reins over to someone else. I'll think about that another day. For now, visit Joy Is Me, introduce yourself and enjoy some of the other guest posters.

7 comments:

Martie said...

I think traffic does stop or at least slow down considerably when one doesn't post for a period of time. However, when you're good at writing, as you are, the traffic should pick right back up again!

Anonymous said...

Let me be at the reins in April. Your blog will never be the sane.

clew said...

Your blog will never be the sane.

LOL, I got a chuckle out of that typo.

... or IS it a typo? ....

Anonymous said...

Nope. Glad you enjoyed it:)

Anonymous said...

I was a bad boy. I called the Westboro Babtist church in Kansas to discuss their protest. Check the results at mine nnm. Call them too, and everyone else who reads this, to try and help them understand that being a Christian is not about how much you hate-it is about love!

Joy said...

Thank you NNM! *hugs*

Lori said...

If you're gone for a week, I will keep checking in until I see your name again. :-)