I'm just a girl trying to find her own custom groove in this world without bending to the expectations of others.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

I'm Rollin' Now

Tonight some of the ladies from my church met for their monthly craft night. Each woman brings a various craft they are working on or comes to learn a new one. I took advantage and decided to make my own Christmas cards. While I didn't get them all done, I will be able to send them out in a couple days now. Here's the finished product.

The inside reads: How beautiful the feet of those who bring good tidings. From Isaiah. I did the photo's myself and you wouldn't believe how many tries it took to get the above shot. The rejects are funnier than this. Nevermind the Sasquatch feet on the left. LOL

So, since I don't know anyone's address, here's your Christmas card. Merry Christmas.

13 comments:

clew said...

You suck.

;)

Martie said...

Don't listen to Clew! They are GREAT!! Merry Misseltoe to you too!

Lori said...

This is darling...I love it!

Thanks for checking in on me. I think I'm back now! Hopefully things will start calming down a bit more.

Merry Mistletoe!

Cheryl said...

I love it! And I can see in these comments what great friends you and Clew really are. :)

Smerdyakov said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Smerdyakov said...

Thanks for the card. Here's one for you;

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c387/smerdyakovk/Christmas.jpg

Smerdyakov said...

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c387/smerdyakovk/Christmas.jpg

Stupid computer

Michelle said...

AC~ You'd make a great scrapbooker. LOL. I'm still giggling over this card. I like how the slacks are pulled back to reveal the shoes. Give me your address, I'll send some beer!

Michelle said...

Thanks for all the nice comments about my card. Clew, you're not getting one now. Pththt

Nunzia said...

that's really beautiful.

Bainwen Gilrana said...

Awww, that's cute!

Rebecca said...

I Love it!!!!!!!!! ;)

Sorry I've been MIA - family in from out of town, so I'm catching up now!

Bill said...

that's GREAT.