I'm just a girl trying to find her own custom groove in this world without bending to the expectations of others.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

After all the fanfare....

...leading up to the big party last night, I'm sorry to disappoint my readers.

Don't get me wrong, we had a great time as usual, but as far as our neighborhood parties go, this one was pretty mild. We did the usual eating and drinking, shooting pool and playing Screw Your Neighbor for quarters, but no wild shananigans (sp?). We did consider going sledding in a farmers field around midnight, but I'm sure someone would have ended up being arrested.

We did lots of giggling and picture taking, which seemed like a good idea at the time. Looking through the digital camera this morning though, I'm not sure I should post any of them.

Well, no one will know which one I am. (and I'll thank Clew and Martie to keep their mouths closed.)

No that's not Sammy Hagar in the center. That's my friend Molly.

8 comments:

Martie said...

Okay naive-no-more, I'll not spill the beans as to which one you are. All I'll say is that you are not one of the guys.....how's that? I'm glad you didn't go sledding in some farmer's field. After drinking, that kind of stunt usually ends up with a trip to the ER.

Smerdyakov said...

I know which one you are - but I didn't know Ann Coulter was you neighbor (2nd pic).

Cheryl said...

But, but... I wanna know!

Anonymous said...

"Screw your neighbors for quarters?" exactly what kind of neighbors do you have girl? lol

clew said...

Ann Coulter is your neighbor??? Why didn't you TELL ME???

You look mahvelous, dahling.

Bainwen Gilrana said...

You live next to Ann Coulter? How can you stand it? :-P

Looks like everyone had a great time. And really, I don't see a bit of a problem with going sledding in a farmer's field at midnight.

Of course, I may have this feeling only because I don't own a field myself.

Michelle said...

Maybe I'm Ann Coulter.

Rebecca said...

I'm guessing you're the one NOT putting the pretzel in your mouth. ;)

And "Screwing your neighbor for quarters"? Um, I'd say that sounds pretty wild, no??? ;)

If you're Ann Coulter's neighbor - very cool. And if you're Ann Coulter... well, that's pretty cool too. I'll still call you Naive... ;) hahahaha.