I'm just a girl trying to find her own custom groove in this world without bending to the expectations of others.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Jagged Little Pills

Okay, okay, I didn't think I was going to fall naturally into this blog business, but I must admit that I can't concentrate on anything right now because my brain is otherwise occupied with clumsy ideas for new posts. I must feed my new found addiction for however long it has me.

I know this about myself - if I can't do something, I must. I also know that had I never started this blog, I would probably be more productive in my daily tasks. Such is my world. I need everything neat and organized before I can sit down and do anything creative. If there are phone calls to make or bills to pay, I can't comfortably sit down to concentrate on any thing original. Today is an exception. I find myself with plenty to do, but not wanting to or not able to do any of my tasks. Later, the guilt will settle in when, at the end of the day, I have nothing to show for my alotted time except a couple of inadequate posts. But I shrug that off right now in lieu of something else....what exactly?....I don't know.

I chose the name of my blog because it seemed so fitting to life's experiences. As the name suggests, a jagged little pill is hard to swallow as are so many of the situations life tosses at you. Once down, these experiences tend to make you a better person, just as their metaphorical counterparts make you well. Anyway, I thought it was interesting. :)

So that's how it started. Where it ends up will be an interesting journey, and I find myself pleasantly excited by this new venture.

2 comments:

clew said...

Not half as excited as I am! Well, okay maybe half.

Can't wait to see what's in store here. I think you'll gain a lot from this experiment. I know you and I know you'll be addicted to the salve of blogging in no time. Just what we need, right? ;)

YAY!

Love ya XOXO

clew said...

P.S. I'm your first comment.

YESSSSSS!!!