I'm just a girl trying to find her own custom groove in this world without bending to the expectations of others.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Moments

I can almost hear the vaccum-like whoosh of time rushing through my body and life.

I'm not complaining and it doesn't depress me anymore. I think I've finally made it to a point where I just accept it for what it is and am grateful that I have time to rush by me.

Sure work still stresses me out, but I know that it's a temporary stress. One that melts away when I am surrounded by the comforts of home.

These moments that fly by so fast, these moments that I used to spend more time worrying about missing than actually enjoying, are being stamped in my memory and I can take them with me where ever I go.

7 comments:

Martie said...

Yes you can! Memories are wonderful..........but time does have a way of slipping to fastly past when I wish it would stop, if just for a short period of time, so I could enjoy certain things for a longer period of time! Does that make sense?

Love you always!

Spin_Doc1 said...

I want to be there, enjoying the moment instead of worrying about what is missing.

Theresa said...

Relish your fantastic life!!!

Miss you, Sweet Girl!

Curly-Que said...

I'm so torn about this job naive. I keep looking for the right answer because I don't want to miss out on my kids lives or abandon them anymore over longer hours. Maybe I just need to pray for a sign so I know what to do.

Miss you terribly sister!

Martie said...

I have had some 'MOMENTS' lately that I would just as soon not have experienced..........you know what I mean! Just blowing the vents open a little............Love ya!

clew said...

You're my hero and I totally mean that. I wish I had a fraction of your grace under pressure!

xoxoxoxo Love you my BFF

Anonymous said...

Hey girl,

Glad to see you're still around. Been wondering how you are and what you're up to.

Hope you had a good Mother's Day.