I'm just a girl trying to find her own custom groove in this world without bending to the expectations of others.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Temporary Hiatus

Due to severe computer problems, I've been very much unable to blog or even return emails appropriately. I've been making the rounds through my neighborhood begging for computer time, but I never feel like I should be on very long.

This temporary outage should last for another week or two and then I'll be back full force to regale you with wonderful stories of my summer. Hope everyone is well.

7 comments:

Martie said...

You can come and use my computer whenever you want and you can be on for as long as you want! Hey, what are Moms for anyway?!!

Nelly said...

Have been checking in on you wonderin where you've been. Miss ya girl! Hugs!

i used to be me said...

Miss ya

chesneygirl said...

DAMN computers!!! What'd we ever do before them??? or even more...before BLOGS?!?!?! lol

I miss you!

(you can come use my computer too, if you want) ;)

XOXOXO

chesneygirl said...

P.S. I need you!! I'm freakin' panicing here cause I STILL DO NOT HAVE KENNY TICKETS FOR SATURDAY!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Joy said...

girly, i've missed you! we need a good catching up very soon!

Anonymous said...

car insurance rating
churchil
l car insurance

allstate car insurance
direct line car insurance
car insurance houston
online car insurance
state farm car insurance
budget car insurance
car insurance group
florida car insurance
car insurance coverage
best car insurance rate
cheap car insurance quote
car insurance for mexico
geico car insurance
cheap online car insurance quote
geico car insurance quote
cheap online car insurance quote
low car insurance
collector car insurance
cheap car insurance uk
instant car insurance quote
car insurance houston
best car insurance company
fresno car insurance
tesco car insurance
compare car insurance
teen car insurance
car insurance for mexico
car insurance quote uk

http://cheap-car-insurance.quickfreehost.com

Random Keyword: :)
cheap online car insurance quote